2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
Overview of the 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
This 2 Days Jinja tour will take you to Uganda’s second largest and busiest commercial town after Kampala, the Capital of Uganda. Jinja was established in 1907, it is located in the East about 85 km away from Kampala, on the shores of Lake Victoria; its where you will also find the source of the Nile River. Jinja is a very interesting and adventurous district with lots of attractions and activities to do including the Rafting on the River Nile, boat rides, nature walks, sighting seeing among others.
Tour Summary | Safari Highlights: of the 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
- Day 1 of the 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda: Kampala – Jinja
- Day 2 of the 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda: Water Rafting along River Nile
Tour Features: 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
- Private tour: This tour/safari will be run exclusively for you and won’t be shared with others.
- Can be customized You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
- Can start any day; If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Activities Involved: 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
- Quad Biking
- Horseback safaris/riding
- Sunset boat cruise
- Zip lining
- Samuka Island visit
- Bungee Jumping
Description Safari/Tour Itinerary of the 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
Day 1 of the 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda: Kampala – Jinja
Have an early morning breakfast, thereafter drive to the East, to Jinja district, along the way you will have a lot of sights to see, and you will not be bored in any way since there is a lot to see. Have a stopover around Sezibwa Falls for a guided nature walk and sighting seeing. Thereafter, head to Mabira forest where you will engage in a nature walk through the forest,here you will see a number of monkeys, different types of tree species, birds among others. Later, proceed to Jinja passing through different sugar and tea plantations. On reaching Jinja visit the Bujagali falls, later take a boat to the source of the Nile and also visit Samuka Island where you will have a great time viewing birds.
Accommodation: In the evening check in at the hotel, have dinner and an overnight at ,Jinja Nile Resort (Luxury) or 2 Friends Guesthouse(Budget)
Day 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda: Water Rafting along River Nile
After your breakfast, head for water rafting on the Nile. It is an amazing and adventurous time rafting on these falls. Later have your lunch and drive back to Kampala reaching in the evening.
End of the 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda – 2 Days
Getting There: Map showing 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
Request a reservation: 2 Days Jinja Tour and White water rafting Uganda
Annapurna Base Camp is a Grade B or a moderately difficult trekking route. So any fit person can do this trek, even if you do not have any previous experience. You should be aware of what to expect and mentally prepare for it. Then, as long as you will to, you can.
On average, you walk about 4 to 6 hours per day. One or two days can be as less as 3hrs and one or two days can be as long as 7hrs.
The highest altitude reached is 4190m. This is the elevation of Annapurna Base Camp. ABC is the highest we will climb in this trek.
Yes, you can charge batteries en route. Charger should be brought. There are hot shower facilities as well. You may have to pay certain amount for both ($1-$2). Negotiate. Also, hot water facility could be free at lower elevation.
No. There are no ATMs on this trek route. You will have to draw enough cash in Pokhara or Kathmandu. There are a number of ATMs in these cities. Everything is paid in Nepali rupees. So money should be exchanged before the start of the trek.
Yes. Internet can be accessed in most places. Sometimes, there might be some technical problems. Internet in Nepal is not as fast as you are used to and at times you can just lose connection.
Not really. It depends on you. If you want, ABC trekking can be done independently. You could hire a guide and a porter by yourself instead of going through an agency or not hire a guide at all. Although, not having a guide can be a little problematic during off season. It really depends on you. Is it your first time in Nepal? How confident are you of being able to find your way around? How pressed on time are you? If you go through an agency, it will be costlier but everything will be planned. You will only have to come, trek and return.
For Annapurna region, pay for guides range from $20 to $30 per day and porters take $15 to $25 per day.
Please Kindly note that Upon request, we can customize this Safari/tour, fit in the best destinations of you desire, hotels & number of days to suit your desire so you keep Miles of Smiles .just contact us call us 24/7 on phone