3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Overview of 3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
The 3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park will take you to Uganda’s most visited National Park- Queen Elizabeth National Park that covers an area of 1,978 sq.km, found in the Western part of the country, approximately 376 km from the capital Kampala. It is classified with various ecosystems such as the dazzling lakes of Gorge and Edward, kazinga channel, extensive Savannah, humid forests and also lush wetlands. The park is home to about 100 mammal species, around 606 bird species: you will be in line to see big numbers of antelopes, crocodiles, hippos, elephants, buffaloes, among others during game drives through the park and on a boat cruise along the Kazinga channel which bisects the park. Take an advantage of doing an early chimpanzee trek on your way back to Entebbe from the newly introduced Kalinzu forest with beautiful surroundings of the famous ankole tea estates. The Most amazing Uganda Safari
Tour Summary | Safari Highlights of the 3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 1: Travel from Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Day 2: Morning Game Drive and Afternoon Boat Safari
Day 3: Departure
Tour Features: 3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Private tour: This tour/safari will be run exclusively for you and won’t be shared with others.
- Can be customized You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
- Can start any day; If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Activities Involved: 3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
- Boat cruise on the kazinga Chanel
- Crater drive with beautiful scenic views.
- Optional chimpanzee trekking in kalinzu forest.
Day 1 : Travel from Kampala to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Wake up early, enjoy a morning breakfast from the hotel after which our company representative will pick you at 7:30 am who will brief you and you embark on the 8 hours journey to Queen Elizabeth. Along the way you will have few stopovers at the Equator crossing line, here you will take enough photographs and after drive through the spectacular landscape characterized with open grasslands, Ankole long horned cattle, tea plantations, the Rift valley Escarpment and various woodlands. Have dinner and there an Overnight.
Meal Plan; Lunch &Dinner
Accommodation options; Katara Lodge,Mweya safari lodge, Kasenyi Safari Camp, MazikeValley lodge, Enganzi Lodge, Bush lodge.
Day 2: Morning Game Drive and Afternoon Boat Safari
Begin your day with a delicious cup of coffee before driving to kasenyi plains to take on different game tracks in the park with a great opportunity of seeing various wild life like water bucks, Uganda Kobs, elephants, buffaloes, lions, warthogs as well as various birds like the migraine flamingos. Later during the afternoon, you will take pleasure in cruising on a 2 hours boat safari along Kazinga channel that connects Lake George and Lake Edward, while on the boat you will see a good number of animals like Hippos, crocodiles, buffaloes, warthogs, elephants, kobs among others and also a collection of birds like the malachite kingfishers, pink backed pelicans, African fish eagles among others, on the banks and in trees. Have Dinner and Overnight.
Meal Plan; Full board.
Accommodation options; Katara lodge,Mweya safari lodge, Kasenyi Safari Camp, Mazike valley lodge, Bush Lodge, Enganzi lodge.
Day 3: With the superb memories of the past two days, you will enjoy tasty breakfast.
Then check out of the lodge head to kalinzu to take on chimpanzee trekking in this virgin forest. The exercise will take between 2 to 4 hours and later embark on the drive to your next lunch stop then later you can look around those souvenir shops as you cross the equator line on your way back to the airport.
End of Safari of 3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
Getting There: Map showing 3 Day safari to Queen Elizabeth National Park
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.