3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
Overview of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
Tour Summary | Safari Highlights: of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour: Kampala- Entebbe- Ssese Islands
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour: Ssese Islands
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour: Transfer to Kampala
Tour Features: 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
- Private tour: This tour/safari will be run exclusively for you and won’t be shared with others.
- Can be customized You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
- Can start any day; If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Activities Involved: 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
Description Safari/Tour Itinerary of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
Day 1 of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour: Kampala- Entebbe- Ssese Islands
Drive from Kampala to Nakiwogo before 2:00pm, then board the MV Kalangala ferry to the Bugala Islands. Enjoy the fresh breeze as gently sail over the world’s second largest fresh water lake; Lake Victoria that offers you views of numerous islands, the beautiful white sand beaches as well as a number of water birds. The Ssese archipelago is found southwest of the huge Lake Victoria and comprises of 84 different islands with 2 primary tourist islands: the Bugala Island and the Banda islands. Among the tourist attractions here are vervet plus Colobus monkeys, several bird species as well as numerous colorful butterflies.
Accommodation options: Dinner and slumber at Mirembe Resort Hotel/ Pearl Gardens.
Day 2 of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour: Ssese Islands
Following breakfast have a nature walk on the island or enjoy some birding just as you may prefer. In the afternoon you may relax on the airy beach and have a swim as well as sun bathe, take the canoe ride around other neighboring islands or do some Sport fishing. Certainly you will never be bored with all these numerous activities.
Accommodation options: Dine and slumber at Pearl Gardens or Mirembe Resort Hotel.
Day 3 of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour: Transfer to Kampala
Today after a delicious breakfast you will return to the main land at Entebbe by ferry and from there your guide drive you back to the capital Kampala and this will end the safari.
End of the 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
Getting There: Map showing 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
The Trip Cost Includes
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.
Request a reservation: 3 Days Ssese Islands Holiday Uganda Safari tour
Annapurna Base Camp is a Grade B or a moderately difficult trekking route. So any fit person can do this trek, even if you do not have any previous experience. You should be aware of what to expect and mentally prepare for it. Then, as long as you will to, you can.
On average, you walk about 4 to 6 hours per day. One or two days can be as less as 3hrs and one or two days can be as long as 7hrs.
The highest altitude reached is 4190m. This is the elevation of Annapurna Base Camp. ABC is the highest we will climb in this trek.
Yes, you can charge batteries en route. Charger should be brought. There are hot shower facilities as well. You may have to pay certain amount for both ($1-$2). Negotiate. Also, hot water facility could be free at lower elevation.
No. There are no ATMs on this trek route. You will have to draw enough cash in Pokhara or Kathmandu. There are a number of ATMs in these cities. Everything is paid in Nepali rupees. So money should be exchanged before the start of the trek.
Yes. Internet can be accessed in most places. Sometimes, there might be some technical problems. Internet in Nepal is not as fast as you are used to and at times you can just lose connection.
Not really. It depends on you. If you want, ABC trekking can be done independently. You could hire a guide and a porter by yourself instead of going through an agency or not hire a guide at all. Although, not having a guide can be a little problematic during off season. It really depends on you. Is it your first time in Nepal? How confident are you of being able to find your way around? How pressed on time are you? If you go through an agency, it will be costlier but everything will be planned. You will only have to come, trek and return.
For Annapurna region, pay for guides range from $20 to $30 per day and porters take $15 to $25 per day.
Please Kindly note that Upon request, we can customize this Safari/tour, fit in the best destinations of you desire, hotels & number of days to suit your desire so you keep Miles of Smiles .just contact us call us 24/7 on phone